Blu-ray Портал SACD Портал DVD-Audio Портал DTS Портал DVD Портал DualDisc Портал
Многоканальная Музыка (Surround SACD & DVD-Audio)

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Mineralist
post 23/09/2016, 19:09
Сообщение #1

Хроник

Из: Zhengzhou 郑州 China

Аудио диски:  495  / 185
Музыкальные DVD:  187  / 90

Bruce Soord

Welcome to the official website for Bruce Soord: http://brucesoord.com/

Цитата
It was only in 2015 that I seriously started to mix and produce other artists, after spending nearly 20 years concentrating solely on my own projects.  I’ve been lucky enough to work with some great engineers and producers in my lifetime and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed moving into this realm for myself.

My philosophy in the studio is to do what ever it takes to make the record sound right.  If you just require mixing, that’s fine with me.  But if your record needs production, editing or even performances and sounds adding to make it better, then that’s all part of the process for me.  If you’re reading this, then I guess you have an idea of the range of projects I have worked on, but lets just say my tastes are pretty broad.

My mix studio is set up for stereo and 5.1 surround mixing projects but if you need to track and mix your record, this can be arranged.  In partnership with Opus Productions, all my mixes can be authored as high resolution MLP stereo and 5.1 on Blu-Ray or hybrid DVD-AV*for a truly lossless physical release.

*DVD-AV is a hybrid dual layer DVD format comprising a DVD-Audio segment allowing high resolution playback (if your player supports DVD-A) as well as a DVD-V format to allow full compatibility for people cannot play DVD-A.  Because of the restrictions of DVD-V, 5.1 playback will be limited to a compressed DTS (1509 kbps) stream but the quality is still outstanding.  I believe DVD-AV is the future for physical lossless releases.

Ghost Community "Cycle Of Life"
The Pineapple Thief "Your Wilderness"
Riverside "Love, Fear And The Time Machine"
They Seem Like Owls "Strangers"
Benedict Harris-Hayes "Let There Be a Way Through the Waters"
Fire Garden "Far And Near"
Katatonia "The Fall of Hearts"
Gong "Rejoice! I'm Dead!"

Прикрепленные изображения
Bruce Soord
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page